Putting you at the forefront of all we do.
Unleash Your Potential is passionate about and committed to delivering the highest standards of customer service and helping you to get the most from your relationship and investment with us. We strive to offer exceptional customer service, ensuring that we are easy to access, easy to work with and that you and all our customers enjoy the experience of dealing with us and attending our courses.
When working with you to deliver our services, we will proactively help you to understand the resources and opportunities available to you, ensuring you get the most from your relationship with us.
YOU CAN TRUST US TO:
- Do what we say we will do
- Provide a dedicated point of contact so you never feel like a number
- Be helpful, polite, efficient and treat your fairly and with respect
- Take time to understand your circumstances
- Provide clear, accurate information about our service and arrangements with you
- Focus on quality –in terms of your experience, courses, products and contact with us
- Regularly review our processes and strive to make them work best for you
- Respond to your call or email as quickly as possible – we are here for you
- Tell you what to do next if you are not satisfied with how you’ve been treated (in line with our complaints policy)
WE WANT YOUR FEEDBACK:
- We will seek and welcome your opinion and ideas about our products, services and events to help us continually improve what we do and learn.
- Feedback can be sent at any time to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EQUALITY & DIVERSITY:
- We treat all our customers fairly and equally regardless of age, gender, sexuality, religion, background or ethnicity. We aim to do what we can to practicably support delegates with disabilities and strive to create an inclusive and supportive learning environment for all delegates on our courses.
- In the training room we recognise and encourage the valuable and enriching contribution that people from all backgrounds and experiences bring to our courses. We welcome questions and respect the opinions of our delegates. We also ask that our delegates respect each other too.