Mental Wellbeing Support
– NLP Inspired Tools for Mental Health Awareness Week
In support of Mental Health Awareness week we put together a week of activities and documents to help everyone improve their mental wellbeing, particularly given we’re all having to cope with Covid-19. We’ve collated them here as an ongoing resource.
Stress Busters are Us! Webinar
During mental health awareness week Laura delivered a 90 minute webinar where she shared 10 top tips to help everyone reduce their stress levels. She also covered:
- A better understanding of how the mind works under stress and recognising the early signs.
- How your mind, body and emotions are connected and impact how you feel
- One question that will help you get out of overwhelm
- Lots of practical tools (at least 6!) and exercises that anyone can use straight away to help reduce stress & build resilience
Simply click the video to access the webinar. The password is: JUNE2020
NLP Talks with Laura Evans Podcast – Mental Health Mini Series
In honour of mental health awareness week 2020 we recorded a 3 part podcast mini series. We share our mental health stories and aim to inspire you, whilst providing some top tips! You can check out the videos here:
Interview with Chris Wright