Certified NLP Coach Course
Taking coaching and solution focused results to the next level following your NLP Practitioner course
Hear about the course from our Lead Trainer:
In this NLP Course we look to utilise the tools from your NLP Practitioner course and the new ones you’ll gain on this course – Hypnosis and Time Line Therapy. This course looks at how to utilise ALL these skills for the benefit of helping clients get the results that they desire!
What do our delegates say?
Both our NLP Coach and Master NLP Coach exceed the standards laid down by the ICF and the course is certified by the ABNLP and globally recognised.
Why Choose An NLP Coach/NLP Master Coach Course?
- NLP coaching creates a coaching toolkit with a ton of coaching resources in it, that as a coach we need to help our clients/coachees make the changes in their thinking they need, in order to change their results or move forward.
- There are many conventional coaching courses and I hear from people regularly who struggle to help their clients get the results they need, simply because they’ve ‘run out of ideas’ to help. There is some useful content from conventional coaching courses, but coaching without the tools NLP offers is like trying to push a boulder up a hill sometimes (rather with NLP we get rid of the boulder that’s in the way of someone’s success and help the client move forward from there).
- NLP coaching utilises all the skills that an NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner has and gives them a clear structure to resolve past problems first and then have a framework to coach them into their future.
- Whether you are looking for a career change into the coaching world, or want to achieve better results for the people you already coach, want to improve business coaching skills or indeed want to enhance the way you coach anyone then this course is for you.
What’s Involved & When Can I Do It?
- For Certified NLP Coach – Certified NLP Practitioner (with an ABNLP Trainer known to Unleash Your Potential Ltd)
- For Certified NLP Master Coach – Certified NLP Master Practitioner (with an ABNLP Trainer known to Unleash Your Potential Ltd)
- If you have not yet completed your NLP Practitioner course you can book both NLP Practitioner and Certified NLP Coach course at the same time and receive a multi-course booking discount.
- The NLP Coaching division of the ABNLP require you to be a Time Line Therapy Practitioner prior to being able to be certified as an NLP Coach – this is taken care of for you because we deliver both during this 4 day course.
- Approx 4 hours – revision of relevant NLP materials
- Attendance at the above mentioned training course
- Certified NLP Coach certification is delivered as part of our 4 day Certified Coach Course & NLP Master Coach certification is delivered as part of our 14 day Masters Programme.
- Expand your knowledge acquired on your previous trainings
- Hear each topic explained and see each subject demonstrated
- Maximum of 18 delegates on the course
- Practice in a safe environment
Next Certified NLP Coach Course Dates:
|Cardiff||Sun 27th Jan 2019||Weds 30th Jan 2019||Laura Evans|
|Cardiff||Sun 24th Mar 2019||Weds 27th Mar 2019||Laura Evans|
|Cardiff||Sun 14th Jul 2019||Weds 17th Jul 2019||Laura Evans|
|Cardiff||Sun 15th Sept 2019||Weds 18th Sept 2019||Laura Evans|
“Really enjoyed the course, fantastic learnings. The practical and classroom work was a fantastic mix!”
Kahina Baouche, HR Manager
Why book our Certified NLP Coach course?
There are many reasons why people choose our NLP courses. Some choose us for our high standards, quality of our trainers and courses – ‘you explain everything clearly and it’s easy for me to get it’. Many people join us because of the way we are able to provide both personal and professional development on our courses. Some book with us because they have been referred to us by a previous delegate, or they’ve heard of the support we provide delegates from the moment they book. Others book because we’re accredited by the Coaching Division of the ABNLP (American Board of NLP) the largest NLP body worldwide and the board with the highest standards – which we exceed in terms of content, syllabus and teaching standards.
At Unleash Your Potential, we teach NLP in a way that means you can put things into practice straight away. It’s not uncommon for us to have people attend our courses having studied elsewhere – “I left [other providers] course without the skill and confidence to actually do NLP – I’ve now learnt it properly and Laura is simply an amazing NLP Trainer – I’m so glad I found her!’
What will I learn on the NLP Coaching part of this course?
NLP Coach – Course Content
- Three major outcomes for coaching
- What NLP Coaching is
- Understand the difference between Coaching and other types of personal development /counselling / therapy /education / training
- The Coaching agreement
- Process Frames for Coaching
- What you do best inventory
- Restructuring questions for a specific type of business
- Personal strength assessment for clients
- The effectiveness check-list
- Types of feedback
- Reframes for the Client
- The NLP Coaching Cycle
- Coaching Session Structure
NLP Master Coach – Course Content
- Coaching according to the Values Levels Thinking
- Where are Values Levels
- Values and Motivation Strategy
- Where and how would you use Values in coaching?
- the Change state indicator
- Values Level Thinking
- Values and secondary gain
- Negative emotions and values level transitions
- Coaching according to the thinking values
- ‘Creating Your Future'(r) coaching techniques
- The Coaching Values Inventory
What if I've completed my NLP training with a different provider?
If you would like to complete our NLP Practitioner course alongside this 4 day Coach course, just let us know and we’ll share with you the multiple-course booking price for the two courses.
Please call Lyn on 02920 023311 or email her at email@example.com and she’ll talk to you about your experience and advice on next steps.
Do you offer discounts if I book multiple courses?
Then you can access the Masters NLP Course where you will be certified as an NLP Master Coach, a Master Practitioner of NLP, a Master Practitioner of Time Line Therapy and a Master Practitioner of Hypnosis.
Contact us for details.
Do you offer payment via instalment?
What’s included in my course fees?
- 4 days Certified NLP Coach classroom training, of which your NLP Coaching training is part.
Certified Master NLP Coach:
- 14 days Master Practitioner Course classroom training, of which your NLP Coaching training is part.
- Run from well established hotel venues, with access to our Trainers throughout your course – who are happy to answer questions one on one and do whatever we can to ensure you get the best possible experience
- Refreshments provided throughout the course (you can purchase your lunch at the venue or bring your own)
- A comprehensive course manual & a copy of the slides after the course to aid your learning and on-going development
- All assessment and Unleash Your Potential certification costs
How many delegates are on each course?
I can't find the answer to my question ...
Who should attend this course?
If you’d like to learn how to get amazing results for your clients as part of our two day intensive breakthrough Coaching or Weight Change Paradigm Coaching then you’ll need to qualify as a NLP Master Coach in order that you have the skills to be able to truly help people get the results they desire! (you can qualify for this as part of the 14 day Masters Programme).
How do I book?
As soon as you invest we will send out your confirmation of booking. The beauty of this course is there is minimal pre-course study – we will explain what you need to do when we take your booking. You’ll find us approachable, helpful and friendly all the way through your experience with us – we can’t wait to see and hear how you can use what you’ve learned to improve you results!