Sales Training – Unleash Your Sales Potential
Helping you unleash your full Sales potential with our 9 day Sales Course Package – let us share with you how to sell using NLP & support you to take your selling to the next level
How much extra revenue would you generate if you increased your sales by 20%, 30%, 40%, 100%, 1000%?
- Are you looking for Sales training to help you transform your sales results?
- Perhaps you struggle to get the sale, but don’t know why?
- Are you new to selling and want to get the inside track?
- Do you want to empower your sales team and unleash their sales potential?
- Have you considered that there could be a way to accelerate your sales career?
- How would it be if you felt confident, authentic and natural selling, such that clients want to do business with you?
- Do you want structures, but not to be bound by them?
- Are you curious about the behaviours that lead to greater customer retention, customer satisfaction as well as sales?
- Do you want practical, hands-on training that is full of things you can take away and use immediately?
Whether you’re a customer facing Sales Manager for a Company wanting to improve your results, lead a sales function and wanting tools to share with your team, or are a small business, this package will help you. On our Sales courses we have people from every walk of life, who want to learn how to sell.
How can NLP Sales Training support you? – Mindset & Communication
The problem for many people in terms of selling (either a lack of sales or limited sales) is mindset. If you believe selling is hard or no-one will buy from you, guess what …. that will negatively impact on your ability to sell. If you can get your mindset in the right place, remove any limiting beliefs about yourself or your ability, and set compelling sales goals you’ll be surprised how quickly your results improve.
The other key to selling is communication. The truth is that people buy from people, more specifically people they know, like and trust. Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is not a new concept for sales professionals. However some people misunderstand just how useful it is as a tool for attracting customers consistently, and then connecting with, communicating with, explaining to, and converting clients. Understanding NLP has improved many sales people’s performance around the world – it helps them focus on the ‘inputs’ that lead to the right ‘outputs’ such as hitting their sales targets or growing their business.
Look at the best sales performers and they make it look easy, right? They have a similar mindset and they will approach selling in a particular way, but flexibly. NLP teaches you that everyone is different and in order to be great at selling you need to be able to adapt to the person you’re communicating with. Great sales men & women make it easy for people to say ‘yes’ AND leverage their ability to REALLY listen and tailor what they’re saying to the person who’s considering buying from them.
What’s involved and how does it work?
How does the Sales Training Package Work?
We’ve combined our 7 day NLP Practitioner course & 2 day Sales course together to equip you with the skills and knowledge to unleash your sales potential. The NLP Practitioner course will get your mindset in the right place and equip you with the communication skills, with the Sales Course taking this to the next level and giving you the NLP Sales Process and a load more!
- None – Just an attitude of curiosity and a willingness to learn.
- Attend the 7 day NLP Practitioner course & 2 day Making Sales Easy course (saving you money vs. booking the courses separately)
- Course Manuals & Pre-course study for NLP Practitioner course
- Expand your knowledge
- Hear each topic explained
- Practice in a safe environment
- Maximum 14 delegates on the course
- Receive feedback from your Trainer
Hear from our Lead Trainer about the NLP Practitioner course:
Hear from our Lead Trainer about the Making Sales Easy course:
For more background information on each of the courses, available dates & to hear what previous delegates think of the courses, click the links below: